- This event has passed.
Colorado 8-Hour Plumbing Continuing Education Course 01-29-22
January 29 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
This all-day course is a Colorado state-approved class for continuing education (CE) for plumbers. It fulfills the Colorado State Plumbing Board’s Continuing Education requirements for all licensed Journeyman and Master Plumbers in order to renew a license. Plumb-Tech Trade School is an Attested Plumbing CE Provider and registered with the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA).
Get all 8 of your required hours for the year in just one day! In this course, we will be discussing updated building codes, and various techniques related to the following skills listed below.
Core Competencies (6 Hours)
- (a) Cross connection and backflow prevention
- (b) Fixtures, Faucets and Fixture Fittings
- (c) Indirect/Special Waste
- (d) Industry Product Training
- (e) Non-potable Water Systems
- (f) Plumbing Administration
- (g) Residential Fire Sprinkler Systems
- (h) Sanitary Drainage
- (i) Special Piping (Medical Gas)
- (j) Storm Drainage
- (k) System piping and components
- (l) Traps, Interceptors and Separators
- (m) Vents – DVM
- (n) Water Heaters
- (o) Water Supply and Distribution
Safety Training (2 Hours)
- (p) Safety related to the plumbing industry.
- 7:30am – 8:00am: sign-in
- 8:00am – 12:00pm: class instruction
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm: lunch (provided)
- 1:00pm – 5:00pm: class instruction
- Please arrive early to ensure you’re in your seat on time so the class can begin
- $295/Person (custom rates available for large groups)